Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My mother in law gave me this plate to find out what it is

Customer Question

My mother in law gave me this plate to find out what it is and is there any value to the plate. She and her husband got it from a seaman who was in the area but not sure where the port he found it at. I am hopeing that I can find out where it came from, what it is used for, and lastly how much is it worth.Enclosed are a few of the many photos of the plate, and if you need more I will be happy to send them to you.Thank you very much for your time.Richard M. Stuber
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have photos that I can send you. My mother in law got this plate from a seaman that she knew and brought back to her and her husband.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that rode along with your inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.