Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I took a picture of a fine arts painting from EBay. It sold

Customer Question

I took a picture of a fine arts painting from EBay. It sold before I got the name of the picture and painter. I have looked on a-lot-lot-a sites. I can narrow it down a bit. I believe it is of European origin and from the 18th or 19th (probably) century. It is a very colorful landscape scene with people going about their business; blue and green mountains, rose/purple roads with a man pulling a horse drawn cart and a woman standing in a stream with a cow.
I don't expect you to know this painting but do you have any ideas of how I can get copy. Do you know who helps people find paintings?
Is their a charge for your service?
Thank you,
Laura Flower
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

The image is of a contemporary 2008 work by the now deceased artist Thomas Kinkade and it is titled Emerald Valley. Here is a link for you where you can purchase this image: http://www.gallerydirectart.com/t-337.html#.V94pC-MrJBw and here is another link for you: http://www.kinkadecapitola.com/?site_id=954&id_sub=49343&page_id=20700

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora