Jon
Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am an Expert in antique firearm appraisals. I am a collector of antiques. A trained gunsmith and firearms instructor.
66248244

I have a very old Hummell of a boy with a ladder & hose

Customer Question

i have a very old Hummell of a boy with a ladder & hose sitting on a pig, i cannot find it anywhere for its value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.

My name is Jon. I will do my best to help.

Your Hummel figure of a Boy on a pig is Hummel #SP61. This figure is called the chimney sweep. The boy on the pig is holding a ladder and a roll of rope to do his chimney sweeping. The value of this Hummel is $40. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Please remember to rate this answer using the stars. Thank you for the question on this neat and unique Hummel.

Thank you,

Jon

Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to rate this answer using the stars.

Thank you,

Jon