Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a charcoal drawing of an older lady, looks to be

Customer Question

I have a charcoal drawing of an older lady, looks to be Scandinavian, holding a book sitting at a table, with a signature O.G. Rejlander and dated 1841.
I bought an old frame from the UK and just removed this portrait. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

Oscar Gustav Rejlander (1813 - 1875)

Oscar Gustav Rejlander was active/lived in United Kingdom, Sweden. Oscar Rejlander is known for photography and etching. This is an 1841 etching by Rejlander and has a value of $45.00USD retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.