Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a marble chess set with marble chess pieces in pure

Customer Question

I have a marble chess set with marble chess pieces in pure ivory that my grandparents got in the 1960's in Africa. Wondering the value. My mother left them to me and she stated they were worth quite a bit, but I am not sure;
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I also have numerous authentic pieces of sasha brastoff.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the chess set and any marks, labels or writing.

For the Brastoff's, please start a new question and put FOR RAREWARES ONLY, thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is rarewares?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FOR RAREWARES-I HAVE SASHA BRASTOFF PIECES ALSO. IS SASHA WORTH ANYTHING? I CAN SEND PICS OF THE CHESS SET TOMORROW
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

You must create a new question for the Brastoff pieces, this is still in the same question as the chess set.