Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Gorham sterling silver 4 piece silver, AND FORMICA

Customer Question

I have a Gorham sterling silver 4 piece silver, ebony AND FORMICA CIRCA '70 PATTERN COFFEE AND TEA SERVICE WITH TRY DESIGNED BY Donald Colflesh and was wondering what it was worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The tea set came from the personal collection of the original Mrs.Shreve of Shreve, Crump & Low
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: what else do you need to know?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and the marks on the bottom of one piece from the tea set and from the bottom of the tray. Do you have any paperwork that states provenance (the proof of the previous owner)?