Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is the value of a karl wolfe painting titled the old

Customer Question

what is the value of a karl wolfe painting titled the old studio
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Karl Wolfe (1904 - 1985)

Karl (Ferdinand) Wolfe was a Mississippi artist known for portrait, figure, and genre painting.

His signature was always signed in all capital letters. Your painting, The Old Studio, would have

a value of $900 to $1300 depending on size and subject matter (I am assuming still life).

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!