Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Not sure what I've found. It looks like]perhap an incense

Customer Question

Not sure what I've found. It looks like]perhap an incense burner of some kind? It's a 9" 3 piece stand (3 women in clinging strapless empire gowns belted with a floral bouquet front and center of the belt. They wear plume-like headdresses, with arm band on both arms and are barefooted). They're arms are extended up holding a wide band above their head. cup (for incense?). Second piece is a cup of the same metal painted mostly red with a (soldered?) decorative metal piece below the red cup. The final piece is a bell shaped,3-3-1/2" top. Not sure what the metal is: bronze, brass, copper?) What makes me think it could be an incense burner is what I think are venting slots that encircle the top piece. Underneath the larger piece with the women says made in France, stamp saying 1282. \The name Vantines in script, again the number 1282. Help
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I wonder if you would be able to add a photo of the piece?

I'd love to still help.