Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a master crafters-sessons mantel clock, its and has

Customer Question

I have a master crafters-sessons mantel clock, its wood and has what appears to be a hand craved panther on a round piece holding the clock. I can t find any info. any ideas?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a Mastercrafters carved wood panther clock made in the 1960's with a Sessions movement/dial.

These clocks were hand carved, so each one is a little different. This is one of the better quality carvings.

The clock has a current value of $40 to $60 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!