Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 metal so called candy stripe Dr pepper bottle

Customer Question

I have 2 metal so called candy stripe Dr pepper bottle shaped advertising signs that I took off a building back in the 70s.it measures 65"tall by 17.5" wide at the base of the bottle.they are colorful with only the 10 2 4 clock design with no wording.have tried to find others of it type with no success.just wondering what they might be worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing (look for tiny print on the margins).

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Took a couple pictures of the one bottle.it does have some pock marks as well as torn sides about 2/3rds of the way down the bottle.this one is also painted over the original design,but the design remains the same. I can not obtain a pic of the second bottle.it is in its original form and paint design but is in the same condition as this one.I have checked intensely for any markings on or in the tin both front and back for any dates or wording and there is none that I can find.

There are no pictures here if you used the +files feature.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl