Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a print of Count Rumford by the Gainsboro It has on

Customer Question

I have a print of Count Rumford by the Gainsboro It has on it a Collection of Fogg Museum Harvard University It also has on it New York Society Fine Arts Publishers. I would like an appraisal of it. It is in excellent condition and is still sealed on the back.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

These reproduction decorative wall art prints depicting works by famous artists in major collections that were printed by the New York Society Fine Arts Publishers sell for $40 - $120 depending on the size and of framed.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora