Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a few pics and other stuff i am not sure what those

Customer Question
My name is ***** *****...
My name is ***** ***** a few pics and other stuff i am not sure what those worth and i can not upload pics i have to ask you ,, how do i go about it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a ttached 2 pics.. have some more but I have to go for appointment and will be back in 1.5 hours.. can I please kindly contact u again..thx
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/29/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Are you wanting values for your Record shown here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
appreciate if you could kindly let me know what these worth ..thank you.. i have i think a few pics on this site attached.
waiting to hear from you..thank you
IMG_0927.JPGIMG_0927.JPGIMG_0929.JPGIMG_0929.JPGIMG_0930.JPGIMG_0930.JPGIMG_0931.JPGIMG_0931.JPGIMG_0939.JPGIMG_0939.JPGIMG_0941.JPGIMG_0941.JPGIMG_0969.JPGIMG_0969.JPG

Hello

Give me a list of exactly what you have. What each item is exactly, when it was produced, any dates or makers name on it.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello Glenda,thank you for your reply.. I replied to you question..Yes I am looking for the values of the pics I just sent you.. appreciate if you could kindly let me know..thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi Glenda.. i sent you about 7 or 8 attachments ..all pics of what i have at home. I don't have dates.. some of them has the artist on the pics itself. please let me know if you can not see it

Hello

I understand and saw the pictures, I need a written list as to what each thing is, the date it was produced, and who produced it. What size each item is. I am not familiar with all the artist so I cannot do any research until I have this information.

I need to know if these are prints, who made them, what size etc.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
oh.. i do not have any of those.. i will have to check again about the size and all.. the records are actual one, i think.. not a print for sure.. But I will check at home. I am at work now so i can not but i also have some books woner if you can help me..
with those books I will not know what year or when it was published because they are unpacked. i have a few more.. wonder if you can tell me how much those might worth..
IMG_0942.JPGIMG_0942.JPGIMG_0943.JPGIMG_0943.JPGIMG_0944.JPGIMG_0944.JPGIMG_0945.JPGIMG_0945.JPGIMG_0946.JPGIMG_0946.JPGIMG_0947.JPGIMG_0947.JPGIMG_0949.JPGIMG_0949.JPGIMG_0950.JPGIMG_0950.JPG
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello?
Glenda.. can you let me know

Carolyn

I will need to break this up, this is too many items for one question. When I responded I thought you had one record that you were wanting a value for. I see you have several items.

If you do not mind I need to break this up, I can do three of your items per question. So if you can give me the information for :

The first item whatever it is, the Charlie Christian

The second item Dakota STaton,

The Third Mossant, when this print was printed?

If this is acceptable to you I will be happy to help you. Appraisers are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions that customers post, then after we answer we are rated by the customer and then paid by the site. Please also do not click on anything that says you need to take a phone call from me in order for me to be rated, that is not the case, I do not do live phone calls, and will not send anything asking you to take one from me.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you glenda for explaining.. I was not sure how this work.. so you are still talking about the pics i sent initially. I have a few of those and i have those books I sent to you. I am paying $52 for unlimited questions..
Your breaking up is fine..but then I have to pay you also? i am sorry pls let me know if you are also charging me for every item you appraise. thank you

Hello

No, you do not pay me anything. What you have paid is all you pay. The appraisers answer questions, then when the customer rates us with one of the top stars. Then the site pays us not the customer. So you pay nothing to me.

.

Yes, on this question we can do these three items:

The second item Dakota STaton,

Then you can send another question to me, send it " To Glenda " then we can do three more items. Then we can keep going like that until all of your items are done.

If this is ok with you, just let me know any information that is written on each item that will give me a date, name or any information there is.

Let me know if this does not make sense.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HI Glenda,Not sure what you mean by "to Glenda".. i just click answer/question and send you message.
To answer your questions: i really do not know when they were printed.they are in the frame.. should I take the frame out and find out?.. again I am at work so I really can not do it.. may be you can give me approximate?
if not can you look at the other ones I sent out.. we can come back to these one later.. I will get all the info you asked for asap. but if I talk to you tomorrow, how do i get you? or am I going to get someone else?

Hello

I am going to answer three items on this question. Then you can rate this one. When we are done then I can tell you how to ask me another question.

Is this ok?

Hello Carolyn,

Here is the answer to the firs three.

.
After researching the three items, I found the Framed ***** *****lly print of Charlie Christian, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $250.00-300.00 The Dakota Staton Framed Album -$ 145.00-160.00, The framed Black Heritage Print -$350.00-375.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this I would greatly appreciate it.
.
Clicking the top star on the top left of the page does this
.
Thank you for taking time to rate this.
.
If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this.
.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser