Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Just found in grandma's attic new art wares numbered483,

Customer Question
117,482,473. any value JA: I always...
just found in grandma's attic new art wares numbered483, 117,482,473. any value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: grandma lived in mass. no other info.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: the one piece 483 is in mint condition, but 3 others have chips
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/26/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur