Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a one of a kind Belguim linen table cloth that is all

Customer Question
I have a one...
I have a one of a kind Belguim linen table cloth that is all cut work that shows the wars of napoleon that was made by a group of nuns in Belgium in te early 40's' I would like to get an appraisel and want to sell it. Can you help me with information in regards ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/23/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hello

Do you think you have reached the Antique Road Show?

Glenda

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur