Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

Okay. I have another table by ZUK furniture company out of

Customer Question

For Doris OnlyOkay. I have another table by ZUK furniture company out of Chicago and wanted your opinion on it value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jodi. Thank you!

Is this table end table size?

My Best,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It actually appears to me to be just a few inches taller than an end table. It measures 28 inches in height and the last table was only 19 inches so I don't know exactly what it would be called maybe an occasional table?
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

End tables come in varying heights to accommodate the many sizes of sofa/chair arms.

The Zuk manufacturing company sold furniture like your end table to fine department stores in the 1920s and 1930s.

It would have an estimated retail value of $350-450 assuming good condition as pictured.

Again, I hope this helps you.

Positive, please.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?

Kind regards,
Doris