Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Royal Doulton England footed bowl (8 inches across)

Customer Question

I have a Royal Doulton England footed bowl (8 inches across) marked Flambe with the numbers 1313 616. The bowl has black handles, black rim, and appears to be enamel. The design on the interior of the bowl has a bluegreen band, white flowers with yellow center. Could you help me identify this item
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Would you be able to add photos of the bowl and the mark on the bottom? Let me know, I'd love to help.

This link has great instructions for how to send pictures.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl