Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a large 24" x 36" original oil painting in a large

Customer Question
frame by artist Gerhard...
I have a large 24" x 36" original oil painting in a large frame by artist Gerhard Blume.named "MALLARD, registry #122036. Can you give me an estimated value of this beautiful oil?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has a label on the back from W.J. Burger Co.,Inc plus a larger label giving Bluhms history and also a frame #. A large female mallard and three young ones.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Do you need the frame number?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/18/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur