Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I need to get an appraisal on an old roll around bar. It is

Customer Question

I need to get an appraisal on an old roll around bar. It is made of hardwood with a cabinet on each side an the center rolls out it has doors on top that raises up an out an becomes a mixing table made of real thick glass panels. It is very beautiful with carvings on the outside and brass hinges and locks. It looks like it's over a hundred years old.To me it looks like early American.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok. Sending pictures.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did u receive pictures?

No, there are no photos here in the conversation area.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm sorry but I am deaf,i have to text all my contacts.BUT YOUR AD SAID I WOULD BE CHARGED ONLY IF AND WHEN I WAS SATISFIED WITH YOUR ANSWER. WELL I'M NOT SATISFIED AT ALL,IN FACT I. NEVER GOT A ANSWER AT ALL BUT MY CREDIT CARD WAS HURRY UP AND CHARGED FOR THE FULL AMOUNT AND THEN YOU WANTED MORE MONEY. PLEASE RELACE MY MONEY BECAUSE YOU DID NOTHING TO EARN IT,I WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY TO ASSESS THE SITUATION! Thanks, ***** ***** Barnes

I need photos in order to give an answer so we are not finished yet.

I am still waiting to see pictures of your cart so that I can give you an answer.

If you used the Add Files feature, there are none here.
You can't email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line
and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No thanks,i will send some pictures.

If you got a phone service note, I did not send that. I do not participate in that service (because of a hearing problem), so it must have been automated by the site.

I will wait for photos, thanks!