AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

Is a lithograph of Albrecht Durer's The Field Hare

Customer Question

Is a lithograph of Albrecht Durer's The Field Hare valuable.The print has the number 1502 and the symbol AD below it Below the print it says Portal Publications LTD THE FIELD HARE, ALBRECHT DURER APRA108 lITHO IN U.S.A.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

No, unfortunately, this is a mass-produced print (poster) from the 1970s or later, and would have only decorative value.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see you have not yet accepted or rated my answer. Do you have further questions on these items?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

How do I rate an answer?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. If the value of your question is more than the value of your deposit, then your deposit will be applied toward the balance due and the remainder will be debited from your previously specified payment method. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer