Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

What is a farm all super m worth tractor

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/15/2016
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi again, Connie.

Is this tractor complete and in working condition? When was it made? Is it in excellent cosmetic condition? Can you supply pictures?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Needs to be painted put carburetor back on
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not as good as the picture I sent you

Thanks, Connie.

So, the tractor is not running because it needs a new carburetor and it also needs painting.

As for the year, I can't tell you that without a serial number. Do you know the horsepower? That might help.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not working now. Need, carburetor put back on do not know the year it was my grandfather's we're trying to get a price estimate so we know what to sell it for do not know the year
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know

Okay, I'll do my best with the information at hand.

Assuming the tractor was made in the first half of the 20th century and that it needs paint and a carburetor, its current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately $2,000. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $800, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Connie.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

Hi Connie,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about this item. I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Serial 608038
That's 1930s. PLease rate my service now.
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques