Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a "Prince Diana" and "Erin" Beanie Baby. I heard they

Customer Question
I have a "Prince Diana"...
I have a "Prince Diana" and "Erin" Beanie Baby. I heard they are worth some money. Can you help me find out how much? Where could I take them? They both have been protected in the plastic case Beanie Baby sold to keep them in. Even the "TY" tags have been protected in plastic covers.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry I typed it wrong. It is two Beanie Babies. One is "Princess" and the other one is "Erin".
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/15/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

I will be taking your phone call request in a few minutes.

Kind regards,
Doris

Did you request a phone call? I do not see the request.

Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have already paid $38,00. I do not want to pay any more money especially because I have not received a answer to how much the Beanie Babies are worth. I am very disappointed.

The reason you have not received an answer yet is that I was waiting for your phone call info.

Also, I must have time to do the research required to give you accurate current value.

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are just verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.
If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will return with your researched answer within 30 minutes.

I thank you in advance for your patience.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not paying any more money for a phone chat. Sorry just don't have the money. I thought this was going to be simple.

Accurate answers are not instantaneous.

I am sorry there was an error by the site with the phone.

I will work as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Doris

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur