Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a set of 4 Franklin Mint Remington figurines from

Customer Question
1988. They are all under...
I have a set of 4 Franklin Mint Remington figurines from 1988. They are all under 8 inches high. Can you tell me what they are worth?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/10/2016
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'm happy to help.

I can identify three. The one in the back right corner is too hard for me to make out.

The Bronco Buster

The Outlaw

Cheyenne

All have a current value of approximately $350.00 each.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see you have not yet accepted or rated my answer. Do you have further questions on these items?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

How do I rate an answer?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. If the value of your question is more than the value of your deposit, then your deposit will be applied toward the balance due and the remainder will be debited from your previously specified payment method. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.

AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM