Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique lamp with caramel/ slag glass globe with

Customer Question

I have an antique lamp with caramel/white slag glass globe with white glass casing. I acquired it at an estate sale about 10 years ago. I believe the base is bronze but am not 10 percent certain. The base has a lily pad design. I sent photos and details to Sotheby's and was told that the lamp has characteristics of a Tiffany lamp, but they could find nothing in their catalog that matched it and suggested I fins a local appraiser to look at it. How do I go about that?
Thanks,
Blaine Coleman
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

If you can tell me where you are located then I can get you a list of appraisers to contact in your area, they will inspect this for you, and value it.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richmond, Virginia