Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have an 1915 print of the HMS River Clyde that came over

Customer Question
from England in the 20's...
I have an 1915 print of the HMS River Clyde that came over from England in the 20's. Interested in knowing its worth...also signed by artist Charles Dixon. The picture is of the ships landing in Gallipoli.....thank you.
Lynda *****
*********@*****.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
8/3/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi Lynda, my name is***** and I am an IRS qualified fine and decorative art appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my training, experience and research library to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the painting. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert- Or you can

email the photographs to***@******.*** attention Timothy in antiques.

I look forward to seeing your painting.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur