How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1910 Honerable Discharge document of someone that

Customer Question

I have a 1910 Honerable Discharge document of someone that was left in a house owned by a relative. It is framed with old wood with cedarshake for a backing. What's interesting is curiosity got the best of me and I decided to remove the back of the mounted frame. What I discovered was a picture /painting? Of a woman. I'm guessing the picture /painting? Was smuggled back from Europe by the gentleman whose name is ***** ***** document.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 12 months ago.


At your convenience, please send images of the picture you found behind the document.