Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have two large [28'X36'] Oil on Canvas by Jean Engler and

Customer Question

Have two large [28'X36'] Oil on Canvas by Jean Engler and Oklahoma gallery owner and photographer. The scenes depicted are:(1) An Indian gentleman in a maize filed overlooking his farm; he's dressed in vibrant yellow stripped shirt, trousers (instead of regular pants) and shoes with a hoe in his hand. The date on the painting is 1976. The second painting is an Indian boy dressed in formal wear, red shirt with shell necklace, blue pants in a sitting position laughing. The date on this painting is 1978. Jean Engler painting are around the United States and in private homes the research has revealed. Please forward all additional information. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

At your convenience, please send images of the two paintings.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will, and thank you Nora. Let me ask you, is there a convenient inter phone number for further information regarding these paintings. I have an appraiser looking at them, however its been a month now and I am told today it may take a few more weeks. In any event, I will pick them up on Monday August 01, 2016 and thereafter remit to you more specific information if that's OK with you. Should there be an Id. number for you so that I reach the same Antique Expert please forward the same or if there is an office where you are associated please provide inter phone number.
Sincerely,
I am. [email protected]:47 pm. CST. END.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

This question thread will remain open as long as you like, no time limit.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you. I don't require a telephonic call yet. On Monday (08/01/2016) I'll pick up my paintings and send over pictures and await your response thereto.
Respectfully,
I am. End.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Sounds good to me. ~Nora