AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I own a book An Art Edition of theMost Popular Dramas of

Customer Question

I own a book An Art Edition of theMost Popular Dramas of Shakespeare. With the Story of each Drama. Classified as Comedies, Tragedies and Histories, including also a list of Familiar Shakespeare Quotations. By Charles and Mary Lamb and Mary Seymour. Edited by C.A. Gaskell. Chicago: U.S. Publishing House 1890. Copyrighted 1889.
Also I have Certificate of Membership to the Gaskell Literary Club. Capital Stock $100,000. Fully paid in. This Certificate that John Sangurberger of Brunswick County of Chaariton State of Mo. Dated 1st of Sept. A.D. 1890.
Can you tell me if I do have anything of value. Jan Stapleton 8025 Deer Meadow Drive Apex NC 27539. Phone(###) ###-#### Email***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

The Shakespeare book has a current value of about $25.

The stock certificate has a current value of about $65.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 12 months ago.

I see you have not yet accepted or rated my answer. Do you have further questions on these items?

Sincerely,

Jennifer

How do I rate an answer?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. If the value of your question is more than the value of your deposit, then your deposit will be applied toward the balance due and the remainder will be debited from your previously specified payment method. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.