Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Nathan water color bubble mnt, Acadia National Park '76.

Customer Question

Nathan Hall water color bubble mnt, Acadia National Park '76.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Great House Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

The work shown in the image would be considered moreover for its decorative value and not based on the artist, likely a hobbyist. Since it was apparently done by hand (not a print of a watercolor), it depicts a pleasant mountain scene, including a body of water, boasts a fair amount of color, and is in very good condition, it could present well in a room. It also seems to be of fairly good size (appearing to be approximately 2' or more across and about that, or a little less, from top to bottom).

As such, the estimated retail value for the painting would be in the range of $100-$200.

Thank you very much for writing in about it and for choosing our site.

(Hoping it has provided assistance - if you require no further help - please rate my answer. This is an important step in that it is your way of letting me know you have been well-served [by my answer only]. Please note, though, that it does not/ cannot address any other aspects of your experience with JA; unfortunately, these are not in my control. Rating is also the way in which JA is prompted to extend credit for my service. So, your best rating is most appreciated! *Please let me know if I may be of further assistance* : )

Thank you, again.

GHA