Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Writing you about a clock made by Edwin papyurs in 1883 I

Customer Question

hello my name is***** writing you about a clock made by Edwin Smith papyurs in 1883 I have found out that this man was pretty cool theres alot about all his other works but not any thing about his clock works this clock was handed down from generation to generation
i hope you could please help me. by the way i LOVE your show
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lisa, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of the NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. ​If you could please post a photo of the face, and one of the movement if possible plus any markings. According to G. H. Baillie book " WATCHMAKERS & CLOCKMAKERS OF THE WORLD " with 36,000 names there is not any reference on him making clocks. I'll put an email out to the members for you to see what we can find out. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lisa, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Do you have a photo?. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.