Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some old dishes that I would like to sell. I live in

Customer Question

I have some old dishes that I would like to sell. I live in Fort Peck,Montana. I would like someone to come and look at the stuff I have.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is*****'ll be glad to try and help.

.

If you just have a few different patterns, I'll be glad to value them for you. If you have a lot of china---all different makers and patterns, then, yes, having someone come to you would probably be the better way.

.

I can put together a list of potential people you can contact if you'd like.

~Diana

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send me a list of people to contact. Thanks
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

I'll be happy to. I'm sorry for the late reply. We had bad storms here and it caused quite a few outages and delays.

.

As far as appraisers go, most appraisers tend to be in larger cities or areas with greater populations. To be completely honest, there aren't many in the entire state of Montana. The closet I could find is:

D&M Auctions

http://www.dmauctionsonline.com/

P. O. Box 3605
703 East Main Street
Lewistown, MT 59457
Office: (###) ###-####br />***** *****: Cell(###) ###-####br />Marilyn Burns: Cell(###) ###-####/p>

They not only have appraisers on staff, but they also handle sales and auctions. They would be a good first contact.

.

Another option is to contact estate sale companies. They can come in, inventory the items and even host a sale for you. Those are also hosted in larger cities but most will travel to you. Here's a few to contact:

Caring Transitions of Yellowstone Valley

*****Billings, MT 59105

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

.

About Home Again Estate Sales, LLC

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

.

Hopefully one of these will be a great fit for you. If there's anything else I can do please let me know.

~Diana

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the contacts. Sue