How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 2 folding tables that have painted art work on the

Customer Question

I have 2 folding tables that have painted art work on the top. They fold by sliding the tube shaped piece of wood underneath the bottom of the top. When open the sets of two curved legs are crossed. The table top is 2 1/2 to 3 ft. square. On one table top a standard but beautiful fox & hounds picture is painted. On the other a ship with sails is approaching land that has palm trees with an indian waving to greet the ship.
Can you tell me what these type of tables are called and if they are antiques, what they may be worth?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

I will need to see photos.