Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have my great grandmother's remaining set of Burgess &

Customer Question

I have my great grandmother's remaining set of Burgess & Leigh flow blue dishes which she purchased in 1892. The pattern is Ophir with gold slashes or swooshes,(like Nike), made through the pattern. There are eight 10" plates, eight flat bowels, one oval serving bowl, cream sugar with lid, three salts, three cup and saucer and some other pieces, I can not remember they are boxed up. Some cousins want them that are not from the same side of the family and I have no idea what to charge them. I have NEVER liked the dishes but I just do not think they should be given away. (These cousins want everything free!! Haha) I would almost rather sell them to someone who would appreciate them. If you could give me a rough idea on the value of the few items I have listed, it would be greatly appreciate. None are damaged. Thank you!!!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of these?

1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not find a paperclip icon on our new computer. I clicked a bunch of stuff to get it to come up but it did not. I am lost.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

You can email photos to http://*****@******.***

Photos forCustomer/p>

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please credit my master card. I will not spend more just to speak to someone. There are two bowls on eBay , I will use that as a base price. Gives me a ballpark idea, Unbelievable, anything for a dollar. You guys should know where to research this.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Of course I know how to research.

You have one very distinct advantage, you are able to see these. I will refer this forca refund..

Thanks,