Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Where can i find a book showing dolls from kais inc american

Customer Question

where can i find a book showing dolls from kais inc american artist collection 1997 through 2000 janis bernard and others. i have about 22 dolls from that time and need to sell my entire collection. i am close to 80 and need to down size. a book or 2 that shows the dolls and original cost and value now. i saw some books for sale just before i clicked on this page but it showed the books and prices but no way to connect? can you help? thank you
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
main 3 dolls names are Morgan Andrea and Juliette and HER PRINCESS WITH A BIG CARRIAGE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like original sale price and current values in perfect shape most of them they were boxed for lack of display space
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when do you think i will have an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in a little while my phone will be off for a few hours i will be going out let me know did not think it would take this long????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand what the delay is i saw several books for sale they had prices and descriptions but no way i could see to open the add to order? i'm anxious to hear from you as i will be leaving for the rest of the day shortly tkx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It will be 24 hours at 2:pm today and I have not heard from you. what is the problem I understand its Sunday and if no one is working today then you need to let me know. I need the information as I stated on your form ASP Thank You
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.
Are you wanting to know where to go to get the books to look up the prices for your dolls?

Glenda