Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a bronze signed and numbered J. called "Claiming the

Customer Question

I have a bronze signed and numbered Terry J. Murphy called "Claiming the Kill". How much is it worth?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: #14 of 24
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: What's only $5?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The certificate of authenticity is signed by Terry J. Murphy. It is 12" tall x 9" long x 5" wide. Certificate is dated Dec/ 14, 1982.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the piece, signature and certificate.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This 1982 bronze by Montana artist ***** ***** titled Claiming the Kill,

number as 14 of 24 cast, has a current value of $1800.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.