Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have found two paintings 1. G. Fraipoult #163 of 200 2.

Customer Question

Have found two paintings
1. G. Fraipoult #163 of 200 2. Hebren Chalran #63 Names may be misspelled, as they are very difficult to read. Thank you for any help that you can give me.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

I'll need to see an overall photo, and a close-up of the signature, for each. Is that possible?

Jennifer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jennifer. I am not tech savvy and have no idea how to send pictures. These pictures are very dark and I don't know how well they would show up even if I could. I don't think there is any way you could read the signatures, as I have used a magnifying glass and tried to do the best that I could. May try to take them some place locally. Thanks

Thanks. These would likely be prints, as anything numbered is a print. I could probably puzzle out the names if I saw them, but there's no way without an image.

Jennifer