Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Belter chair (7 laminates ) that has been in the

Customer Question

Good Morning, I have a Henry Belter chair (7 laminates ) that has been in the family since my Great grandparents. It has filigree on the back. The seat is needlepoint. It is in need of repair but I would like to sell it as is.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There is some damage to the laminate on the sides and a back leg was damaged and reattached not professionally. it has the original casters. The chair is usable.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Would it be possible to upload some photos of the chair?

Jennifer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you will email me I can send some pictures.

I don't work via phone call, as it's not productive. I won't accept, so hopefully you won't be charged.

Photos can be emailed to***@******.*** and please include a link to this question.

Jennifer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could send photos from my email.***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do I send an email with pictures??

Jennifer