Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Victrola record 1916?? #88052 pressed on record. Annie

Customer Question
Victrola record 1916?? #88052...
Victrola record 1916?? #88052 pressed on record. Annie Laurie sung by Geraldine Farrar one sided record other side has no grooved and is flat.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/20/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This 78rpm Victrola record was produced from 1903 to 1925.

The serial number of 88052 indicates that it is

Geraldine Farrar singing Annie Laurie (soprano in English).

The value of this record is $8.00 to $10.00 currently.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.