How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What does the Minton's "18th Century Staffordshire

Customer Question

What does the mark Minton's "18th Century Staffordshire Salt-glaze refer to meaan
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my answer regarding question on Mintons Staffordshire salt glaze?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I need more information from you before I can answer.

May I see a photo of the piece this is printed on? I need some reference and context in order to answer accurately.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pllease just cancel this and refund my money
Thank you
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Sure, I will send this request to customer service.

Related Antiques Questions