Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

How can I identify a Biedermeier piece of furniture?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I can help you identify what you have by seeing images of the furniture piece. Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still haven't received an answer
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Biedermeier, in a nutshell has a squared-off uniform shape and is simplistic in form.I can help you identify what you have by seeing images of the furniture piece. Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just sent a photo
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There are no images showing here on my end.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora