Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a capadomnte piece that is an oval shaped bowl

Customer Question

I have a capadomnte piece that is an oval shaped bowl surrounded on the outside of the bowl by naked cherubs or children, not sure which. The underneath has the numbers 32C30 and ITALY underneath that. I don't see any marks in it anywhere. I was wondering if this piece could be worth anything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You have a vintage Italian Capodimonte centerpiece planter bowl with cherubs, which are also referred to as putti by Italians. These are rather collectible and can sell for $150 - $200 on today's market.

Bear in mind that an ‘asking price’ is one that has not been sold and a true sale value is based on actual past sales records.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora