Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a lithogargh matted and framed It is De Ge Broken

Customer Question

I have a lithogargh matted and framed
It is De Ge Broken Brug Vorden 1954
Signed WG honker. Could let know if you tell
Me its value
Thanks Jen
I will send photos
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here's the print sorry about the shadow I did my best it's a little faded and some spots inside
That matting hope this helps thanks jen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did the pictures come through
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the artis is Welliam George Hofker
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry to bother you the first time I use this the lady was so prompt and gave me an answer in a half hour could you please let me know if you received it and how long might take thank you so much Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husbands email is on ther it should be mine***@******.*** # *****(###) ###-####I will change they indfo to this email
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am here, yes the pictures came through. I have not answered you yet only asked for images of the lithograph you have. I see it here and here is your value on this.

.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!
.
The Lithograph by Welliam George Hofker has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $350.00-425.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.

.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.
.
It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site.

.
As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda

.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There are only photos of the back and a close up of title/signature showing here. An image of the full front of the picture is not showing.

You do have a framed lithograph print of an image by Willem Gerard Hofker 1902-1981(note not Welliam) of The Broken Bridge in Vorden (de gebroken brug vorden) from 1954.

As a print reproduction of a print, this can sell for $15 - $75 depending on the size.

If it is also hand signed and numbered it can sell for $475.

If it is a signed limited edition portrait of a nude or topless woman from Bali, it can sell for $2000 - $3000.

Asking prices can vary and be higher since any owner can ask any price they please on an item they own, they key factor is finding buyer at your pricepoint.

Bear in mind that an ‘asking price’ is one that has not been sold yet and a true sale value is based on actual past documented sale records.

Feel free to add images at your convenience, there is not an additional charge for photos here.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora