Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

What is the value of a 1987 topps sparky baseball card? also

Customer Question

what is the value of a 1987 topps sparky anderson baseball card? also a 1986 mickey mantle baseball card. also what is the value of the little golden books -read and hear- by mary ***** *****, margaret wise brown,and ilse-margaret vogel?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please give me a moment to research for you.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

1. 1987 topps sparky anderson baseball card, $2.00 if not signed, $8.00 if signed

2. 1986 mickey mantle baseball card, $15.00

3. little golden books -read and hear- by mary ***** *****, margaret wise brown,and ilse-margaret vogel. $6.00 to $8.00 each

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

A 1987 Topps Sparky Anderson baseball card sells for an average of $20 on today's auction market.

Depending on the publisher of the the Mickey Mantle card, which you state yours is from 1986, the auction sale value can be as high as $85.

Vintage Little Golden Books retail for a high average of $20 each.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora