Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

We have a set 12 dinner ware Germany ohme its about 100 yrs

Customer Question

we have a set 12 dinner ware Germany ohme its about 100 yrs old can you help us which someone looking for this pattern
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Give me a moment to research for you.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This dinnerware was made by Hermann Ohme of Silesia, the most popular shape being Old Ivory (see photo).

This porcelain was made from 1882 to 1930. A service for 12 would have a value of $1100.00 retail.

They had patterns that were added to their different shapes, Empire Shape, Clarion Shape, Alice Shape, for example.

Go here and you might find the pieces that you have. http://www.replacements.com/china/ohm.htm

If you are looking for pieces to add to this set, then once you find the pattern, look up Hermann Ohme **pattern in Google and you will be given a list of pieces that would be for sale on different sites.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.