Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have an old oval shaped 4ft by 5ft solid table with an

Customer Question

I have an old oval shaped 4ft by 5ft solid wood table with an early battle scene about 1 ft tall around the outer area of the top. Can't find anything like it. Where should I look to research it?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Table was appraised at 12,000 to 14,000 in about 2000.Has large claw feet and additional carvings on the sides.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send an email that i can reply to as the add file doesn't open.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent the photos of the carved wood table to the support center as you suggested. Hope you received them. Thanks