Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I work excavation company has only job in Philadelphia in

Customer Question

I work for an excavation company has only job in Philadelphia in the Kensington section we were pulling up multiple bottles from the 18 hundreds very rare very old I went back and was digging some more old bottles after work when I came across the metal without the chain this metal has a picture of a Roman soldier in full regalia this Soldier is very visible in good condition it also has a blue color to it not sure if it's a paint or color Distortion from the metal I'm not sure what type of metal is it seems to be silver but I'm not sure could you please help me out and contact me my email is Reynolds Paul at yahoo.com I will be more than happy to send you pictures I would like to know who the Roman soldier is if possible and the value if any
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora