LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a few antique cloisonne pieces. I would like to find

Customer Question

I have a few antique cloisonne pieces. I would like to find out the value of them.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to review your photos and I would like to know what is the measurement of this piece and can you post a full photo of the item and one photo looking inside the piece. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information. This is a Cloisonne vase that was done in the Ming Dynasty. Looks to be in good condition considering the age. There are a few places where enamel has chipped off but overall excellent vase. The value on this vase with the colors and design of a phoenix is 285.00-325.00 The phoenix is rebirth or renewal. Nice vase Thank you if I may be of further help please let me know I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question

24 May 2016, 6:28 PM