Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was given something that was called a Civil War Generals

Customer Question

I was given something that was called a Civil War Generals travel case for sherry/brandy. It is a wooden case with a metal insert that separates from a stand .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Scout,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your wooden case.Could you very kindly attach a couple of photos of it to show the inside and outside and give me the dimensions.Many thanks.Robert PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0