Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a handmade marionette puppet of a blonde

Customer Question

I have a handmade marionette puppet of a blonde farmer/country male. The hands and feet are papermache but the head is clay. I was going to restore it back to life but was cUtioned to seek if it has any value first.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is a circa 1930 marionette puppet, looks to be American or French hand crafted of papier mache and clay. The value as it is now is $40.00. I think it would be safe to bring back to life. Do click the stars after you have read this answer.