Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Baker Lyman & Co Chelsea Ship and bell mantel clock.

Customer Question

I have a Baker Lyman & Co Chelsea Ship and bell mantel clock. Works perfectly. Am wondering what you think its worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This Baker Lyman and Co (New Orleans ) Ship's Bell clock looks to have been made within the past 20-30 years. The company has been in business since 1920, but this looks to be a 1980 to late 90's model. These do have serial numbers, but the value does not change much in this year range.This clock in good working condition, has a value of $500 to $600 on the secondary market.Do click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Please select the five stars to give me feedback and credit for helping you today--this part is necessary to complete your question and costs nothing extra. Thanks again!