Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Have a full / quees size bed. rescued from old barn getting

Customer Question

have a full / quees size bed. rescued from old barn getting ready to be torn down. bed has 4 (basketball size ) canon balls. sides look like 2 by 8's. Headboard and footboard are bigger. but same thickness. Got bed in 1978. It is constructed of wood only no metal attachments with wood slats to hold up box spring and wooden pegs to join side rails to headboard and footboard together . got bed in Maine could this be Shaker how old might it be and what value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, On today's market, the high for an antique wooden 'Cannonball' bed frame is $1000 - $1400. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora